Rental bikes at McU Sports in Boise are available now! Come to the conveniently located Downtown Store at 9th and Jefferson and we will get you on your way in no time. We are close to the Greenbelt and the Foothills for easy access to the trail of your choice. Our friendly staff is knowledgeable about the best places to go and current trail conditions. In town on business and need a bike for the week? Contact us for advance reservations on a bike of your choice.
We have full and half suspension bikes depending on your preference. For the smoothest ride around town and on the Greenbelt we have city bikes and cruisers as well.
- Our bikes are meticulously maintained by our certified mechanics every time they are returned so no mid-ride surprises.
- 1/2 Day Rentals start at 1pm and are due back by close.
- All bike rentals come with a helmet and a lock.
- Greenbelt and foothills trails are only 5 minutes away.
- Additional day/long term pricing available by calling us at 208-342-7734
Where to Ride in Boise
The Boise Foothills are a wonderful part of Boise’s heritage and future. Rides for anyone from beginners to experts, young and “not as young.” Check out the Ridge to Rivers website by clicking the image below for interactive maps, guides and trail information.
The Jewel of Boise is miles of uninterrupted riverside trails from Lucky Peak to Eagle. Check out the Boise Parks map here
Contact us for questions
Mon-Sat 9:30a-6p | Sun 11a-5p
Retail Store Hours
Mon-Fri 9a-8p | Sat-Sun 8a-6p
Rental/Repair Shop Hours
Mon-Fri: 8:30am-11pm | Sat, Sun & Holidays: 7:30am-11pm