A Portion of the Proceeds will be Donated to the BBSEF
McU Sports, along with Greenwood’s Ski Haus, Play it Again Sports and Idaho Mountain Touring will be holding a ski sale and equipment exchange Friday, November 6th through Sunday, November 8th! Each location will carry different product & may operate slightly different from each other but we all have the same goal: Help you find the best product at a great price! Check out our FAQs below to learn more about the Swap at McU Sports.
Selling your items at the McU Sports Swap is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Fill out this FORM to let us know the items you are interested in selling.
- Drop off & check in your items at your selected location beginning Friday, October 23rd until Noon on Saturday, November 7th.
- Get Paid! You decide how you want to be paid for your sold items, a check or in-store credit. Both will be available for pick-up or use beginning November 16th.
Read through our FAQs below to learn more.
How the Swap Works for Sellers
McU Sports will accept used equipment at both of our locations. We accept skis, snowboards, ski/snowboard boots, ski/snowboard bindings, poles, helmets, jackets, pants & snowshoes. We will be limiting the number of items to 5 per person. You determine the price you want to sell your items for and we will help you get it tagged and put it on display for sale. If your item(s) sells during the Swap, you will have the option to either receive a check or in-store credit. If you choose a check, there will be a 25% commission. However, if you choose in-store credit then there will only be a 15% commission. Checks & in-store credit will be available for pick-up & use beginning November 16, 2020. To stay compliant with COVID-19 procedures, we are asking you to fill out an online form for the items you wish to sell at the Swap. This form should be completed prior to dropping off your items.
Swap Sale Hours
Both McU Sports locations will be open for the Swap Friday November 6th through Sunday November 8th from 10am-6pm
Swap Product Drop Off Hours
Both McU Sports locations will begin accepting items on Friday, October 23rd until Noon on Saturday, November 7th. You must complete our Swap-Customer Product form prior to dropping off your items.
Swap Product Pick-up Hours
Unsold equipment must be picked up on Monday, November 9th, during regular business hours. McU Sports will not hold your items. You must present a photo ID that matches the name on your form submission in order to claim the merchandise. Any items not claimed will be donated. Do not assume your item has sold if you can’t find your item. Check with a McU Sports staff member to see if the item has been sold.
Shopping at the Swap
- Masks are required
- Practice social distancing while you shop
- We will be limiting the number of people in the store to help with social distancing
- We will not be offering try on socks for boots. If you are interested in trying on boots, please bring a clean pair with you or you can purchase a pair.
McU Sport’s First Flakes Sale
This year our annual First Flakes Sale will run in conjunction with the Swap. If you are unable to find something you love at the Swap, you can still get a great deal on something new! Here are just a few of the great deals you will find in-store:
- Up to 50% off last years Ski Equipment.
- 15% Off any new Helmet and Goggle Package.
- Earn $10 in McU Bucks for every $100 you spend.