ULLR Fest | February 2
Sat. Feb. 2
9am - 2pm
Location: Bogus Basin Mountain Resort
Demo Day is FREE and open to the general public. Here is how it works:
- We will have most of our demos available to try.
- Bring you and your boots to our tent near the Simplot Lodge in the base area.
- Fill out the required paperwork. Drivers license or season pass needed for ID.
- Take them out for a run or two, bring them back and try something different.
- Last skis out at 1pm.
- Any questions call 208-336-2300
- Download the demo day form here and save yourself some time the morning of the demo. Print both sides of the form, fill out the gray area on the front and sign the back.
Here is the official Ullr Fest chant:
Come snow! Come Snow!Fall fast, fall slow.Come snow! Come Snow!Blessed Ullr bestow.Come snow! Come Snow!From here to fro.Come snow! Come Snow!To you we owe.